View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:49 AM   #16
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPigg View Post
As I've ranted on in various places about the unjustifiably high price of ebooks, I was suitably heartened to find that my own publisher, Friday Books (an imprint of Harper Collins) is selling it in the short term for 78p.
At that price, even with my current backlog, it's too good to miss. Bought and downloaded. Read the first few pages. It looks like just my kind of thing. Thanks!

£6.99 paperback. £0.78 ebook. And from Harper Collins! Still DRMed, but luckily with ePubs....

Hate the lack of a cover on the ePUB.

The 0.97/0.78 price is obviously a promotion. Hopefully they won't price it back up to £6.99 when it ends.

Congratulations on getting published!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote