View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #15
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
I am the quintessence Texan. 14 of my 16 great, great, lived in Texas. The other co lineal came one generation later.

I was born in Corpus Christi, Texas at the Spahn hospital (spawn of the Spahn), move to the wrong side of town in San Antonio de Bexar (pronunciated bear in English and behar in Spanish) at 18 months, went to the third poorest school district in Texas from K-12, and then then picked up a Degree in Micro/Molecular Biology in Austin, and eventually ended up as a computer programmer in Plano, Texas, (a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth). I live about 10 kilometers from South Fork. (Zelda, that's about 40 Kilometers from Carrollton, due east).

For a sense of the South Texas countryside (where my parent had a ranch and I went on weekends), Google "The Devil In Texas". It's some of the most God-forsaken land in the world, but I love it....

(The storms, the floods,
The fields of wildflowers in the spring.

The heat, the cold,
Watching a Javelina family cross the road.

The snakes, the lizards,
The pertified wood all over the ground.

The guns, the horses,
The people with honor who never surrender.

Home.....)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote