Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle PW screen gestures not working
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
indiaink
sic vita est
indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.

Device: KK, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by venem View Post
I had an issure with my Paperwhite and had to factory reset the kindle. Afterwords, the screen gestures are still working incorrectly (which was the reason to factory reset), that is if i press right of the display or left, the page doesn't react. I have to pixelhunt for spots that will forward to next on previous pages. Clicking on top of the screen woun't give me the controls either. It wasn't like this when i bought it.

I tried downgrading or upgrading, factory resetting - nothing worked so far(i have the latest firmware) Maybe there is some kind of gesture laucher i need to install separately?

thanx a lot in advance!
Can you exchange it for one that's working?
indiaink is offline   Reply With Quote