View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
supermighty
Groupie
supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2
For me this isn't very useful.

There are two classes of devices that I can have. The small enough to be in my pocket all the time, and the too big to be in my pocket device that I use when I can.

This device could fit in my pocket--and I wouldn't mind it--but it doesn't have a phone. Something my pocket device needs. Heck if my Nexus 7 had a smaller bezel I could put it in my pocket.

Still, I like to see that Samsung is covering so many small niches.
supermighty is offline   Reply With Quote