View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #60
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I have successfully transfered around 8000 small epubs. (I copied and renamed and modified metadata.)

But: After an initial successful transfer, during the next connection CC and Calibre seems to hang. Calibre at: "Get list of books on device", CC at: "Updating booklist and metadata", but never finish. Only way to fix this seems to be to uninstall and install CC again. Have also tried with 4000 books. Same problem.

Also: CC does not create subdirs, even if specified using "Configure Device". I use subdirs for each "genre" like this: {#coll}/{title} - {authors}. Works fine when connecting to folder on memory card as device. I then use these subdirs to create collections in Mantano to facilitate browsing.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote