View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:15 PM   #62
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by radleyp View Post
I am a lawyer and I use an ipad, but not a laptop, all the time. There are law firms, major ones in fact, that distribute ipads rather than laptops to all their personnel. Many people, like me, use ipads as laptop substitutes, and claims that ipads cannot be used professionally, but are simply media devices, are simply wrong.
Do you write briefs on it?

Tablets are useful for limited annotations, chat & email communications, and basic record-keeping. They're not useful for business management or document creation/production.

Are there law firms that distribute iPads instead of laptops to the secretaries/exec assistants?
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote