View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 12:40 AM   #4
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
I guess the type of music I listen to is not suited for shuffling - classical. I would certainly like more control of what I hear without having to constantly access the music folder from a pc.
Well, you can always put your music inside the Audible or Documents folder, and it will show up on your Kindle screen where you can pick and choose. Unfortunately, with that, you won't be able to listen to music in the background, and you won't be able to have a playlist.

I've tried making a music player with the KDK, but I'm so bad at Java that I can't even figure out how to make a button react.

Before I bought my Kindle, one of the things that I imagined was a iPod like system where I could pick my music and put it in a playlist with shuffle and what not. I was vastly disappointed when I figured out that it can't even shuffle (well, until this).
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote