View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #11659
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
No snow here, and the temps were 41°F last night, which would have been fine but for the fact that (1) strong winds all night long added a considerable wind-chill effect to that 41°, and (2) I had to monitor one of our stations on the waterfront last night for six hours, which meant that once every 15 minutes I had to leave the comfort of our truck to inspect the station, ensuring that I didn't miss the opportunity to fully enjoy that wintry blast.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote