View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 08:47 AM   #5
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Have you installed the Mobipocket software on the iLiad already? That took a separate update sometime after Friday

I connected to IDS on Friday (4th May) and the Mobipocket viewer downloaded to my iLiad.

Because I found my own content .prc books could be read through the viewer I wrongly assumed that all .prc books could be.

Also, I was unaware that the two books I purchased from Mobipocket.com were in a so called dictionary format.

Today, I connected to IDS again but there are no more downloads available.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote