View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 04:34 AM   #8
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Hi mand,
You have requested to continue this thread in irex forum. But since I frequent this forum, I have a suggestion that i can post here quickly.
Hope you dont mind. Please do excuse if this is not appropriate..

When this problem occurs on your pc(windows?),

Could you check your windows event viewer messages?
usually if there is some sort of hardware etc., access error, these get logged in the event viewer (eventvwr in windows run).

Another option is to connect the iliad into linux and check if you are seeing errors on doing a mount/file transfer.

Further, have you tried to connect other usb devices to your pc and do they work normally?
Also have you tried to connect your iliad to another pc?

Based on the type of errors, you can proceed further.

Excuse me if these are silly. But narrowing down the problem to focus only on the iliad and then in some more detail helps a lot.

I feel any tech support(or forum support) will move faster if you can provide additional helpful details.
Hope this helps.

Thanks
hari
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote