View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
How many of you have had to return/exchange your paperwhite?

Hi,
I am currently looking into purchasing a pw for my 10 year old. She likes reading before bed. I am torn between getting her the pw or just getting a non light reader with a book light. I would hate to have to return the unit. I see that a lot of people have returned them several times. I have a kobo glo and like it a lot but the firmware has some bugs. We get most books from the library.

Thanks,

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote