View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #44
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Hm.. I think we need one more vote for Greek Philosophy..?

I would never try to persuade someone to vote for Greek Philophy. But.. Do you know what 'Platonic Love' really means? Some girls talk about this stuff on the phone sometimes: I really like you, let's stay 'platonic friends'..

Wouldn't it bee the coolest thing on earth to explain 'Platonic Love' to this girl in this situation? Well, of course we'd need to know what 'Platonic Love' exactly is. And Eros. And Friendship. It's only 50-70 pages.. Very easy to understand.. And free to download, of course.

But feel free to vote whatever you like. No need to vote for Greek Philosophy.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote