View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:01 AM   #19
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
I don't watch many videos on my phones so a larger screen makes no sense to me.

Right now, my iPhone fits nicely into my ziparound wallet that I like to carry as a clutch sometimes. Anything bigger would be redundant. That's just for myself though.

Personally I love iPhones; but some people do not like being 'locked in'. But the organisation and syncing is something I'm familiar with and I really like. I use Calibre for my Nook and can't imagine not having a program that syncs for my phone.

Dragging and pulling into folders? No thanks.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote