View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdb View Post
I think it is something to do with the original PDF file because using the free Cute PDF printer (basically a software printer that creates PDF files) and using Foxit viewer to view the original I printed the file to a new PDF and I can view that on the M90.
If I use pdfmanipulate info (from Calibre) on the file, it says:

WARNING: There are more objects (947) in this XRef table than specified in the size key of the trailer directory (932)!

So, it does look like the file has been created with errors. I guess that some PDF display programs work around the problem, and some don't.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote