View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #264
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
The rename problem is probably related to the depth of the folder structure.
Unpacking an archive will keep its folder structure. If this leads to the images being in a folder three steps down from the gallery folder, this could make the script to not find images.
I'm not 100% sure as I don't remember and I can't check it now. I will investigate...

As regards the second problem, if you don't experiment force closing, then the memory fix worked!
Anyway, there is still a last possibility: we hit the critical size!
As I told before, komic is way bigger and more complex than any other WAF (IMHO) and this is not a plus when memory is a critical aspect!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote