View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #180
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
Ekaser, thank you for the information. I would really like the ability to highlight, but I don't want it enough to go with a touchscreen device. From what I've read about them, it's not worth the loss of quality. I think I'll just stick with bookmarks, when I'm ready to get mine. Thanks!
Don't give up on touch-screens all-together. Technology marches on. There are already touchscreens that use a 'pen' to write with that have NO (ZERO) impact on the quality of the display, and there are technologies "right around the corner" that will allow "finger touch" control that also have no impact. Of course, whether these will appear on a device you want and are willing to pay for is another matter...
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote