View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Sorry for the delay getting back to you ficbot - we've been swamped with switching to the new site. I replied to your PM, but consider emailing help@kobobooks.com if you want a faster reply.

Yours,
Jordan Christensen
Product Manager, kobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I dislike the new name. There is a cellphone brand here called Koodo which sounds very similar. I think the name is silly. And I still would like someone to answer my question about wish lists. I posted it here and in an IM to the guy from Shortcovers who posts here and they have all ignored me.
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote