Thread: introduction
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:04 PM   #7
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Welcome, Steve! I hope you enjoy your Sony as much as I enjoy mine. I have been able to find all the books I could ever want for free, either here in MR, or in several other sites around the Internet. I hope that you are aware of the free software "Calibre" written by one of our members. It will enable you to quickly and easily convert e-books from one format to another, giving you access to many more free e-books.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote