View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #270
saoir
Groupie
saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
I should finally start reading the 'Foundation' series since it's on my backlog for such a long time already...
My favourite books of all time. I have read the series about 7 times over the years and love it every time ... though I actually rarely ever reread books. However like all readers, it depends on your tastes and expectations. Asimov is not into fantasy; he doesn't include alien beings, on the whole, in his writing, and he concentrates on relationship rather than technology.
saoir is offline   Reply With Quote