Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:38 AM   #513
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I guess I can understand that, but if the issue is simply not buying a cover with a flap or pocket, or making sure there is nothing blocking the IR until it gets to the sleep screen saver it's really not that big a deal. In fact, I just posted about a sleep cover with magnetic closure rather than a clasp that I just got for under ten bucks including shipping. Each to their own. Even with its faults the Glo is hard to beat in terms of features and third party support/hacks. There is already a hack in the developer's forum to beat the title display issue people are crabbing about in the 2.5.2 firmware. There is also a night mode(white text on black background), KOReader, KindlePDFReader, and a tweaks plug in that lets you launch other apps and remove items from the screen. From what I've seen, the early days with the Sonys were much worse...
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote