View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Went to our store - they won't honor the coupons now that the price dropped, so you pay the same price as the coupon gave you before.

Since they stopped giving you $50 in content, it's essentially the same price for the average consumer on the HD (it is a better deal for those who don't plan on buying from B&N, of course).

The Play store is a good addition - I have a lot more there than at B&N (where I simply won't pay $$ for any apps, since they are locked into their tablets). Has anyone added the Amazon appstore to their tablet? that would give you access to your apps in all three stores on one device (assuming you can force the app to run, since so many are arbitrarily disabled on one device or another, even though they will run if you sideload them).

I also checked the BOGOF weekend offer at B&N -- they are not honoring the online terms and are forcing you to pay for the more expensive of the two books you select.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote