View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowHood View Post
Hi,
i have a question about Moon+Reader.
With epub files the app stops at every chapter end and you have to hit a button associated with "Page down" to continue to the next chapter.
I would rather scroll through the whole book and have seen that with e.g. EzPdf.
Is there a possibility to do the same in Moon+?
Thank you
Markus
Under Control Options --> Miscellaneous, there is tick box that says "Show chapter end prompt". I think if you uncheck that, your issue may be resolved.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote