View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by andwe View Post
Everbody can download this version.You dont have to be a member of the forum.Not every owner of a PB 622 is geeky.
Google this: pocketbook 622 new firmware.
Yes, but I don't see the problem. This FW is nearly good for release, there are some minor bugs but you have to search them, and there is no risk of doing any damage to your device.
If this happened to be an alpha- or beta-release I'd full agree with you, but with this...

BTW, this FW is only available here and in the german section, and not from PB homepage, so I expect everybody here to know what he is doing.
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote