View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #365
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I sent them an e-mail requesting a $10 refund (it will be spent on a book the minute it arrives anyway), I will see how they respond. Exchanging is a lot of hassle. but even though it is probably the same screen it looks whiter, perhaps the contrast to the black bezel?
I would kill to have black bezel on mine. The contrast is poor but I added a custom font to make it darker which makes up for it. I know in the latest firmware they said better Text but I didn't see it so I am thinking black, bezel, more storage, fonts and price drop has just made this the almost perfect reader. If it had a light it would be perfect!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote