View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #19
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
Price reported to Amazon.
I did so, as well! I made a wish list that I put these on, so that I can keep track of what's changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's the TT tags she uses the Kindle doesn't like them.
Thanks, I will make a note of that! I am wanting to learn to use Sigil to break apart some bundles I bought, and I plan to practice by fixing her books first. Right now I'm fixing a Harlequin freebie that was only ever put out as a very bad PDF. The advertising director's name and the date/time of processing is on every page as if maybe they'd converted from a word processing document with the info in the header/footer.

I agree with the being frustrated about pulled books. I had a Nook for a year before I added a Kindle to my device family, so lots of my library was purchased from B&N. I'm verrrry anal retentive (lol), so I have a "thing" about keeping one author's titles on one account (and that's partly so I don't buy something twice). Several authors are split between the two because they pulled their books for KDP. I also ran into the problem when Medallion Press pulled all of their titles from Amazon a while back.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote