View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #7
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The moderating team are pleased to announce the introduction of another opt-in only forum, "Platform Wars".
Dear Paul.
Spoiler:
I want to believe that this is April the first joke.
I tell you, you had me fooled for a moment, because lately I have seen a few signs of over-eager moderation.

Aren't you, moderators, getting carried away a little bit?
I do appreciate that you keep an eye on things, taming trolls and aggressive attacks, but this seems to be a little bit overboard.
Shouldn't we - the long-time members have some say in this?

By the way, where do I complain when I do not like what a particular moderator does?. Just askin' ...

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-01-2012 at 10:14 AM.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote