View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #21
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I was just sitting there, like totally minding my own business or whatever, you know. And like, it was sooo funny, this totally old guy came up and I swear to god, like wanted to like draw me or whatever, and he was all like you're so pretty, oh you have beautiful lines, whatever that means, so full of fake artsy crap. Too weird. Nice try. Walk away, dude. LUSER!
So, you found the blog!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote