View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
Tzar
World War II buff
Tzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Aura One
How's the Browsing on the Vox ?

I'm a newbie on these forums, but I'm seriously considering buying a Kobo Vox. Sounds to me like the perfect e-reader with some basic tablet functionality.

I intend to use the Vox mainly for reading, but also for web browsing, and checking email or my Twitter account. I hate having to fire up my laptop and go through the looooong bootup routine just when I need to check something quick on the web, so I'm thinking the Vox would be ideal for this task.

My question for you Vox owners: how's the browsing on the Vox? Is it slow? Fair? Fast? Any issues you encountered? No flash hiccups? Is it easy to zoom, pinch, read in landscape? Any hindsights will be appreciated!
Tzar is offline   Reply With Quote