View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 07:17 AM   #5
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick_Belgium View Post
Dear Doitsu,

Thanks for taking the trouble to make that dictionary! However, I'm having trouble getting it to work on my Kindle 3. I can browse it perfectly, but when I set it as the standard dictionary, I'm still getting Oxford's English suggestions... any ideas? Tack på förhand!
this dict converts from swe to en. if you get results from oxford's , then there are two possibilities:
1) text is in en. ( if this is the case try Attachment 71746 (an en-swe dict )
2) metadata displays language as en. (if this is the case try mobi2mobi to change it to swe)

Last edited by thomass; 06-14-2011 at 09:36 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote