View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 03:36 AM   #116
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by preempalver View Post
First of all, thank you all for the interesting topics.
My pocketbook 603 (Leggo IBS italian version) was just out of the box and the advanced browser Midori was downloading locally via calibre like a charm...

Using the websters1913.dic was like chatting with an old friend, 'cause I've compiled a version for my Treo 680 some years ago

I managed to compile an italian-english/english-italian dic by converting Freelang dictionaries and I hope to find something better soon.

Italian files I used with converter.exe are an exact copy of eng directory except for morphems.txt which is a first pre-alpha version, there are quite some exceptions with verbs. anyway it's roughly usable.
welcome, thanks and karma to you
Just one question: I am searching high and low for a monolingual Italian dictionary. I have found this one freely available (the fourth link in this ), but I am unable to convert it to .dic - I have not given up (yet), but if anyone has any cles, I wil be most grateful!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote