View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 05:16 PM   #285
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maillemom View Post
Good day, I have a Kobo Aura One that I love. I need to update the firmware but I can’t see to find 4.15.12920. I seem to remember that I have to find or use another version.

I am hoping that someone could point me in the right direction so I can update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Why are you wanting to update to a 3 year old version of the firmware? The current version is 4.35.20400.

Anyhow, go to pgaskin's firmware download page, locate the Kobo Aura One entry, click on Other Versions at the end of the line and then browse down to 4.15.12920 and click on it to download that version.

I'm assuming you know how to manually update your Kobo's firmware.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote