View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #521
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidknytOwl View Post
If you were wondering, it was in the episode "The Story of D" (season 5) when Daria walks in and Jake is trying to thread a needle and cursing at why they make the eye of the needle so small, and she replies that she guesses it was to piss of the camel.

At least, I'm guessing that's what the reference was. Much better than my previous "Huh? What does a camel have to do with it?"
Ha! Yep, I'd call that a Biblical allusion. And a rather funny one at that.