Thread: eBay 10" EE
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #50
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Depending on what you use your notebook for you might be able to use it less now you have your EE.

I have a small USB keyboard that I use with my EE, plus I have added apps that let me work with our FTP and e-mail servers. This means that there is only one client that I visit where I have to take the notebook because of its large hard disk - no wireless access.

I've added a PDF of the data sheet for the EE which you may find useful.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf enTourage eDGe fact sheet.pdf (989.4 KB, 254 views)
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote