View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #19
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Vandy has been keeping a nice tally of nominations in prior months; I'm not sure where s/he is now (perhaps on August vacation?). I will tally when I can but if anyone else wants to help out if it's been awhile since the last tally, then that would be great.

Here's a tally of the nominations so far:

People Of The Abyss by Jack London - 5
In Cold Blood by Truman Capote - 1
Insurgent Mexico by John Reed - 4
Letters by Heloise & Pierre Abelard/Historia Calamitatum by Pierre Abelard - 2
Garden Of The Beasts by Erik Larson - 1
Unbroken: A World War II Story Of Survival, Resilience, And Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand - 1
Christ Stopped at Eboli by Carlo Levi - 2

Please let me know of any corrections/mistakes.

Last edited by sun surfer; 08-24-2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: fixed carlo levi
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote