View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 03:59 PM   #9
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
when my cybook dies and I can no longer stick it together with electrical tape, and I buy a kindle I will be able to use calibre again to transfer epubs to awz? kindle files.
No, you buy a reader that read ePub, and read your files happliy .

Quote:
Then as I think in the UK we are going to be taken over by the amazon for buying ebooks
I don't think so. I certainly hope not ! Do you realy think amazon can put waterstones, wsmith, and all out of buisness ?

I'll sooner go back to pbooks than go back to mobi (or awz).

Last edited by EowynCarter; 09-19-2010 at 04:04 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote