View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #15065
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Is it available as an eBook?
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
It was shown as one of the "other people bought" link to me on Amazon today. But, they won't sell it to me. Very few of the Heinlein ebooks are available to me in Australia. Maybe I need to move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
That's where I got mine, but I can't guarantee folks in Great Britain won't run into the same geographical restrictions as davidfor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
As far as I can see, All You Zombies is still in copyright:

Links deleted.
What links did you delete? The closest thing to a link I saw was when I linked to the UCA professor who had posted it on one of his pages; although because I wasn't sure of the legality of what he did, I didn't link to the specific page. As far as I can tell, his home page gives no clue as to how to locate it. There's no link to it on the page, either direct or indirect.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote