View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #33
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
thats who i am targeting. its the only group i am marketing towards for this device because there simply isnt enough retail consumer , market willing to part with this much money, so that I can make a profit at this margin. i have been to our local schools talking to several people already. it is very difficult to explain to them what could/would/should happen in the near future and get them enthused about the device in its current state. i will be talking with ectaco more about it this week.
Def good luck.

I see how i use it and my younger sisters have been too and see just what an asset it could be.
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote