View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 07:51 AM   #24
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
I'm not knocking anyone for trying to block Amazon. I believe you should do whatever you want with the device you own. Personally, I am more surrendering to the fact that many companies' commodity is people. Facebook sells your data, google sells your data, I'm fairly certain apple does, and I guess amazon does too. However, I just assume that everything I do when connected to the internet is 100% public and deal with things that way (instead of trying to "maintain" privacy").
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote