View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #360
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes you can. It plays in the notification bar while you do other things. It looks like your station is restricted on Tune In but they have their own Andriod app
It looks like listening to other radio stations on different apps will be available in the background with ICS unless I'm misunderstanding. I sure am anxious to be able to do so with the sports talk station I mentioned.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote