View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:16 PM   #87
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@eltator - great to hear you have made progress. As I said above I don't have an iPad (a long story I won't bore this thread with) but one day my turn may arrive on the waiting list in which case I will be looking to push books onto it myself. So my questions were both to ensure you had explored all the options in case it saved you some effort, and if you had tried them understand why I will be looking for your plugin when it appears
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote