View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #3
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Personally, I would use your spare and get a replacement battery for the old one. The x50 readers are just a thing of beauty and stability even today. The only thing some other readers might have over it is a front light. I've completely taken apart my 350 and it's not difficult at all to get to the battery and replace it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feRYVQz2FMo
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote