View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #1250
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
@QueenOfStars -

No, past versions of the plugin are not publicly archived--that appears to be the convention for calibre plugins. I've attached 1.7.13 to this post for you to try. But be warned that I'll delete it again in a few days to avoid cluttering the forum.

FFDL doesn't populate calibre's Rating column. Calibre's Rating column is a 1-5 star rating. FFDL's Rating is a text string that varies from site to site. MA, Mature, General, YA13, Not Rated, etc, etc, etc.

If you want FFDL's rating in a column, you'll have to use a custom column for it.

Rating from http://archiveofourown.org is working fine for me. Are you sure you didn't do something in your settings trying to make it appear in the Rating column?

UPDATE Mar 24, 2013 -- As promised, I've removed the attached zip. There's nothing wrong with 1.7.14.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 03-24-2013 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Delete old version