View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:36 PM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
Ah, so ezjim is probably not running the latest FW unless Astak really did miss the bug for PDFs.

I think my last charge was Friday bringing my PP from 3/4 charge to full charge. Read about 100 pages since and haven't even gone through 1/4 charge yet. I probably don't have to plug it in until I have another full series to load on it or whenever my battery runs down to 25%.
I suggest that you charge at or before 50% based upon information read in other threads for longer battery longevity.

Only 100 pages and down 25% Are you using Text to Speech or playing Music?
I read a 1000 pages and don't drop a bar.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote