View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #161
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
The Surface RT, despite all the bad press, was still the best selling 10" tablet not named iPad. In several international markets Windows Phone is overtaking iPhone for the number 2 position. And there are a slew of new Windows tablets either out or coming shortly that are getting a lot of positive press and the big OEMs are on board. Lenovo, Dell, Asus, Acer...
A month ago I bought a firesale Surface RT w/TouchCover. (I could not resist $199 w/free shipping) As I compare it to my iPad 4, the only thing preventing me from completely switching over to the RT are the apps. The selection is still very, very weak. And what little that is out there is overly simplistic and buggy.

The RT is so close and yet so far.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote