View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 05:52 AM   #488
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I've been using the Duracell "Stay Charged" rechgargeables, which also last for miles longer than normal rechargeables, and can be recharged I think 1000 times.
And you can use a 1 hour charge.
If they have a white top they are actually eneloops just rebadged, I love the eneloops myself but sometimes it's easier for me to find the rebadged ones that both duracell and energiser sometimes use.

One thing I would say is the one hour chargers aren't ideal for keeping the batteries for their full lifespans but I can certainly see the convenience and it's not like the batteries are madly expensive to replace.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote