View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonella View Post
And then I found this section in Calibre under Preferences/Conversion/Page Structure:

Insert page breaks before (Xpath Expression):
//*[name()='h1' or name()='h2']

I thought this section was part of the one above that deals with preprocessing and since I didn't have that checked I thought it wasn't applied by Calibre. Seems I was wrong.

As soon as I removed that jazz above (just completely cut it out) the book titles and authors now appear on the same page.

It's all there, one just has to track it down

So problem solved!
Good catch. It was doing the same thing for me when making ePubs and then I'd have to manually fix it. Just tried your solution and it worked great.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote