View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 11:20 AM   #7
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
What in blazes are you talking about? There are plenty of fonts available, but you must PAY for them. If you choose not to, that does not make the program inferior, but simply more expensive, in which case you get something else. The included dictionary is, as plainly stated, a vest pocket dictionary. I have Webster's 11th installed and it remains the best dictionary I have found for the Palm. Nothing is perfect, however: to access this dictionary, you must open the Pro program, and that is a pain. Philippe Radley

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnett
I found the same thing on my Clie, which really turned me off the palm version. I'm reasonably satisfied with the ppc version, however...

Though I agree, the included dictionary stinks, and is a waste of space.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote