View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:35 AM   #6
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I do not know which firmware you have and if the bug described further is in your version of firmware or not.

There was, and maybe still is, power management problém in M92. If one choose the both standby and off options then M92 went to standby and at moment it should go to off went to on instead.

It is better to set only standby or off time. One of them, but not the both.

I use only standby and battery lasts weeks.

Even that is not 100% perfect. In my version of firmware M92 sometimes switches on by itself while in standby. I realized that because I have more than one screensaver pictures and they change while in standby, which indicates that M92 cycles on standby by itself.... Not a big problem for me.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote