View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #120
Bagerfahrer
Connoisseur
Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Some stuff

Hey Baf,

I tested now your Browser and it is really nice.
I write about it now.

What i like is all stuff of your browser
but here some bad things:
- if you slide with fingers without use the scrollbars you slide only two textlines so you have to slide very MUCH to be little bit more down and you can slide only in one direction not like the kindle browser (what would i be without this nice scrollbars )
- you have always to click on the symbol to open/close the "Writer" (do not know the word)
- you have to remove the full link in the linkbar by your own.

This are the bad things on this browser but it is of course 1000 times better than the kindle browser.

I have a other question. Can i change my "Writer"? -because this one from the kindle make me crazy.

And my other question is:
- is it possible to see the downloads after a download/downloads?

Best regards
Bagerfahrer

Last edited by Bagerfahrer; 11-12-2012 at 05:19 PM.
Bagerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote