View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 05:46 PM   #8
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Ooh, spooky stuff!

Ta very much.

(I've a new found respect for UncleDuke!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
when i first discovered the karma fortunes i spent more time reading them and looking for new ones than reading the posts. i'm sad now because my karma is too high and they don't change any more. i'm tempted to ask alex to reset me back to 0 so i can relive the joy of changing karma fortunes but i'm afraid if i do that i'd lose all the brilliant and hilarious comments people have left me, and that would be tragic.
Yeah .... I personally love the level that Sparrow is at right now. Sparrow can herd cats with grace and ease.

Now see .... what I think would be cool is when we max out on our karma, we could just get to choose our fortune. Then, I'd be at herding cats with grace and ease permanently.

Oh yeah!!
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote